One to One Employment Advice in Bishop Stortford
Are you currently unemployed or looking for new employment opportunities?
Would you like to improve your employability and get into more sustainable and rewarding employment?
Would you like FREE help and one to one support to do this?
Circle Housing are working in partnership with A Fresh Start CIC in Bishop Stortford to provide our residents with help to get back to work or find new improved employment opportunities.
One to One Employment Advice and Guidance support
Arranged by appointment at a time and to suit you
We are able to offer an initial 2 hours of individual one to one support with a qualified employment advisor with the option of further support sessions if needed to:
- Help you to explore and plan your steps towards employment
- Support you to identify your skills for work.
- Help you to produce, update or improve your CV
- Give you one to one support to search for the right job for you
- Help you with the application process
- Support you to prepare for that all-important interview
- Look for training opportunities to help improve your skills
- Look for volunteering or work experience
If you are interested is accessing this support and would like to have an informal chat to find out more or book an appointment you can contact Lisa directly on 02037844750, text 07770704740 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to noticeboard