Routes2Work Careers Day
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH CV WRITING AND INTERVIEW SKILLS?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO DEVELOP YOUR NETWORKING SKILLS?
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN A BIT MORE ABOUT RECRUITMENT?
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS AND SOCIAL MEDIA AT WORK?
IF ‘YES’, PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Capsticks is a leading provider of legal services to the healthcare sector and acts for over 200 clients, including NHS trusts, regulatory bodies, private sector service providers and charities.
We are offering spaces for up to 30 people through the Routes2Work Scheme on a first come first serve basis to visit our London offices in Wimbledon for a careers day on Friday 24th March 2017.
You will have the opportunity to experience the following activities
- CV Writing Skills presentation
- Interviewing Skills presentation
- “Speed dating” style career talks and networking opportunities
- Employment Rights/Social Media at Work Talk
- Group discussion and question and answer session about recruitment and career ambitions
- Tour of the office
If you would like to apply please send your CV and the Capsticks R2W Registration Form to email@example.com or to the Circle Community Development Team The Grange, 1 Central Rd, Morden SM4 5PQ
The closing date for applications will be Friday 3rd March 2017.Back to noticeboard