Helping local people into work can only be achieved with the support of our local and national business partners.
We create job and training opportunities in partnership with our supply chain and potential business partners.
What we can do for you
If you are keen to support your local economy and create jobs for people, we will be able to:
- Assist you to create local jobs and training, particularly apprenticeships
- Source local people to work for you
- Help you meet your corporate social responsibility commitments and evidence the monetary value of this by using our Social Return on Investment model
- Provide more information on how we enhance life chances, particularly if you are interested in joining our supply chain.
Ways you can help us
- Create job opportunities, apprenticeships and subsidised training
- Share office space with up-and-coming entrepreneurs
- Inspire business best practice
- Offer funding to help create local jobs and training
This list is not exhaustive – contact us to find out what works for you.
If you are interested in partnering with Circle Housing for any of the above, or you just want to find out more, please contact us.
For more information, you can read Circle Housing’s Corporate Responsibility Report or download the Circle Housing Annual Report.
Intrigued? Found out how these people benefitted, and how you could too…